Make your Cashew caesar dressing. Store in a jar in the fridge.
- 1/2 cup raw cashews (soaked overnight or for 20 minutes in boiling water and then drained)
- 4 – 6 Tbsp of water
- 1-2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp capers
- 2 tsp dijon mustard
- 2 small garlic cloves
- 1 tsp miso paste
- Either soak your cashews overnight or place cashews in a bowl or jar with boiling water for 20 minutes to soften.
- Once cashews have softened add all ingredients (drained cashews, water, apple cider vinegar, capers, mustard, garlic and miso paste) to the blender. Start with 4 Tbsp of water first and then add additional water to achieve a runny consistency, but not as thin as water.
Make your Honey mustard marinade. Store in a jar in the fridge.
- 1 Tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp melted butter or olive oil
- 1 Tbsp of dried or 2 Tbsp of fresh chopped herbs (we used rosemary, oregano and thyme)
- 2 garlic cloves (crushed)
- Salt and pepper
- Add all of the marinade ingredients into a jar and mix well.
- Add chicken 12hr – 20 minutes before cooking your chicken.