Crispy, crunchy and creamy – prepped in just 10 minutes.
This recipe is super adaptable, you can swap the toasted coconut, nuts and for another cup of puffed millet/rice bubbles or 1 cup of your homemade granola. You can also use dark or milk chocolate, depending on how sweet you like it.
To save on dishes you can use nice big pot to melt your chocolate, then take off the heat, add the peanut butter, then your remaining ingredients.
- 150g dark chocolate
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 150g (approx ½ cup) smooth peanut butter
- 2 cups puffed millet or rice bubbles
- ½ cup toasted coconut
- ½ roasted nuts and seeds of choice (roughly chopped)
- Line a square tin (we used 24x24cm) with baking paper.
- In a small saucepan over low heat, add the coconut oil and chocolate; stir consistently until melted.
- Add the melted chocolate and peanut butter to a large bowl and mix well to combine.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix to combine. Spoon the mixture into your prepared tin and press firmly down; place in the fridge to set for a couple of hours.
- Slice into peices once set and store in the fridge in an airtight container.