Finely slice ¼ cabbage (store in an airtight container in the fridge).
Prepare the marinade for the chicken (store in an airtight container in the fridge).
NOTE – we recommend adding the chicken and chickpeas to the marinade the morning you cook it so it has all day to marinate.
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp honey or maple syrup
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 2 garlic cloves (crushed)
- Add all of the ingredients to a container and mix well to combine.
Make the dressing (store in a glass jar in the fridge).
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 Tbsp tahini
- 2 tsp honey or maple syrup
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- Add all the ingredients to a glass jar and shake well to combine.