Cook and dress the brown rice (store in an airtight container in the fridge).
- ¾ cup brown rice
- ⅓ cup coriander (finely chopped)
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- Cook the brown rice as per the packet instructions.
- Once cooked, spread over a large plate to cool and drizzle over the olive oil and apple cider vinegar.
- Once completely cooled, transfer to an airtight container and store in the fridge.
Make the yoghurt and tahini sauce (store in an airtight container in the fridge).
- ½ cup Greek yoghurt
- ¼ cup tahini
- 1 lemon (juice)
- 1 clove garlic (crushed)
- Add all the ingredients to a small bowl and mix well until smooth and creamy.