Prepare the ingredients for the salad. (store in an airtight container in the fridge)
- 1 corn cob (husk removed)
- ¼ large white cabbage (roughly chopped)
- ⅓ cucumber (diced)
- 1 red capsicum (diced)
- Start by cooking the corn on the cob, place corn into a large pot of salted boiling water, cook for 4-5 minutes or until the corn is tender and bright yellow. Once cooked, remove from the water and allow to cool before shaving corn off the cob.
- Roughly chop the cabbage and dice the cucumber and capsicum.
- Place all the vegetables into an airtight container and store in the fridge.
Make the herb dressing. (store in an airtight jar in the fridge)
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 lemon (juice and zest)
- 2 Tbsp fresh mint (finely chopped)
- 2 Tbsp fresh coriander (finely chopped)
- 1 tsp coconut sugar
- Pinch of salt and pepper
Add all the ingredients to a small shake, shake well.