Make the ginger and chilli sauce (store in a glass jar in the fridge).
- ⅓ cup water
- ½ cup rice vinegar
- 1 lime (juice)
- 3 Tbsp honey
- 2 red chilli (deseeded and finely diced)
- 2 Tbsp fish sauce
- 1 Tbsp ginger (grated) + 1 small thumb (finely sliced)
- 1 garlic clove (crushed)
- In a small saucepan add all of the ginger and chilli sauce ingredients and simmer over low-medium heat for 15 minutes, until the sauce has reduced slightly. Allow to cool before placing into a glass jar and into the fridge.
Prepare the bok choy. (Store in an airtight container in the fridge)
- Slice the bok choy into 4cm sections from the stem to the leaves and divide the stems from the leaves
Chop the salmon (store in an airtight container in the fridge).
- Cut 600g of salmon into bite-sized pieces – it’s up to you if you’d like to remove the skin.