Make the sauce for the fish (store in an airtight container in the fridge).
- 1 red onion (finely sliced)
- 2 garlic cloves (crushed)
- 3 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- ⅓ cup chicken, vegetable or fish stock
- ¼ cup raisins (roughly chopped)
- 3 Tbsp capers
- Heat a little olive oil in a small pan over a medium heat, add the red onion and garlic; cook for 5 minutes or until nice and soft. Add the vinegar, stock, raisins and capers and cook for another 5-10 minutes until the stock has reduced and a beautiful sauce has formed
- Remove from the heat and set aside to cool before storing in an airtight container in the fridge.
Toast 2 Tbsp of pine nuts (store in an airtight container in the pantry).