Meal Prep Guide
With a little meal prep on a Sunday you can have easy, tasty meals during the week no matter what life throws at you. We’ve done the thinking for you, highlighting what you can chop, cook, mix, and marinate in advance.
But if meal prep isn’t your thing, don’t worry – simply follow the recipes as usual.
Summer Chickpea Salad with Creamy Tahini Dressing
Cook the quinoa (store in an airtight container in the fridge)
- Cook ¾ cup of quinoa as per packet instructions. Allow to cool and then pop in an airtight container.
Finely dice 2 capsicums (store in an airtight container in the fridge)
Make the dressing (store in an glass jar in the fridge)
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 Tbsp tahini
- 2 tsp honey or maple syrup
- 1 tsp wholegrain mustard
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- Combine all the ingredients in a glass jar and shake well to combine.
Thai Green Chicken Curry
Prepare the vegetables (store together in an airtight container in the fridge).
- Chop one head of broccoli into small florets.
- Slice one zucchini.
Middle Eastern Stuffed Eggplants with Green Beans
Finely dice 1 zucchini (store in an airtight container in the fridge)
Make the spice mix for the filling (store in an airtight jar in the pantry)
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 2 tsp ground coriander
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- Pinch of chilli flakes
Make the yoghurt, tahini sauce (store in a jar in the fridge)
- ¼ cup greek yoghurt
- 2 Tbsp tahini
- 1 small garlic clove (crushed)
- 1 lemon (juice)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Add all the ingredients into a small bowl and mix well until smooth creamy.
Toast the pine nuts (store in an airtight jar in the pantry)
- 2 Tbsp pine nuts
Cherry Tomato, Garlic Butter Prawn Pasta with a Rocket Salad
This is such a simple recipe that no meal prep is required.