Ever faced the dilemma of almost-expiring feta—too good to waste, too soon to use? Our Marinated Feta recipe is the delicious answer to your predicament!
Marinated feta is super simple to make and can transform the simplest of salads, it’s delicious spread over sourdough or crackers, or featured on your next antipasto platter.
- Feta cheese (cut into small cubes)
- Olive oil
- Garlic clove
- Toasted cumin seeds
- Toasted coriander seeds
- Chilli flakes
- Lemon zest
- Fresh rosemary, thyme or oregano
- Add the feta and any optional extras to a glass jar and top with olive oil.
- Gently shake the jar to make sure the feta is coated evenly.
- Pop in the fridge to marinate for at least four hours or overnight.
It will keep well in the fridge for up to 2 weeks (if it lasts that long).