1. Heat the butter or oil in a large fry pan – add the brussels, salt and pepper. Cook over a high heat for a few minutes until the brussels start to get charred.
2. Turn down to a medium heat and pop a lid over the pan so that the brussels can cook for a further 2-3 minutes, or until cooked through.
3. Remove the lid and allow to cool slightly before serving over the whipped feta.
1. Add all the ingredients into a food processor and blend until super smooth.
1. When you’re ready to plate up spread the whipped feta over a large plate or platter and scatter the brussels on top.